Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is the growing practice in which businesses participate in initiatives that benefit society. At Project Helping, we believe CSR is vital to better the communities where we live and work. We are thrilled that Corporate Social Responsibility is becoming more mainstream, but we hope to help it become the norm. Forward-thinking companies are deploying their resources – people and profits – to create shared values for business and society, and the results are well worth the investment.
In addition to the social benefit created by Corporate Social Responsibility, it is also a powerful wellness tool. Community involvement can boost employee engagement, proactively build mental wellness, and dramatically increase overall production and productivity leading to bottom line benefits.
Consumers aren’t the only ones drawn to business with a strong Corporate Social Responsibility program. A company’s social impact is a big factor in how today’s top talent choose their employers.
- Graduates are willing to sacrifice an average of 14.4% of their expected salaries to work at socially responsible companies.
- 88% of millennials believe that businesses should be proactively addressing social concerns.
CSR programs not only benefit the community, but they also add value to recruitment, retention, and employee health and satisfaction.
- 92% of employees who volunteer through their workplace report higher emotional and physical wellness rates.
- 88% of employees who volunteer through Corporate Social Responsibility programs report increased networking and development opportunities.
- 66% of employees report a greater commitment to their employer as a result of participating in CSR programs.
Employee participation in Corporate Social Responsibility programs also increases employee engagement. Gallup estimates that unengaged employees cost $350 Billion per year.
- 87% of employees who participate in a company’s CSR program report a higher level of engagement.
- Companies with engaged employees report a 16% increase in profitability.
Developing a strong Corporate Social Responsibility program is a true win-win. Actually, it might be a win-win-win. Not only will your company appeal to socially conscious consumers and employees, but you get to change the world! The real key is transparency. Build transparency into your Corporate Social Responsibility platform to engage the community, consumers, and employees alike.
However, it’s not all as overwhelming as it sounds. At Project Helping, we understand the benefits of a Corporate Social Responsibility program. We also believe it should be fun, engaging, and easy to build your program. So we built a powerful, unique, and comprehensive Corporate Social Responsibility platform called KyndHub. KyndHub allows you to easily implement, track and share your Corporate Social Responsibility program. You will engage your employees and customers like you never thought possible. Let’s get you started with KyndHub and make your social impact more IMPACTFUL!