A Kynd Leader is an ambassador for Project Helping who leads volunteers once a month (or more). You volunteer alongside our volunteers to ensure that the volunteer experience the day of the event is fun and engaging, resulting in a positive impact on the community and the mental wellness of our volunteers. Essentially, you’re making sure every event fulfills our mission!
Commit to leading 5-15 volunteers at one event per month. Events are typically 3 hours on a regularly scheduled day (i.e., the first Monday or the third Sunday of the month).
Here’s what you’ll do the day of the event:
- Welcome and check in volunteers
- Volunteer alongside the volunteers throughout the day
- Serve as the main point of contact for the day with the nonprofit partner
- Engage with the volunteers and build community
- Represent Project Helping and answer volunteer questions
- Take pictures and video
- Wrap up by thanking the volunteers and sharing the impact of their service
After the event, we ask that you complete a brief event report so we can track all the great impact being made, and save the photos you took so we can share your amazing experience with the world!
Learn More About Being a Kynd Leader